I started DJing several years ago but then became interested in production. Currently when I'm not studying I really enjoy making music.
Awards and nominations
- Premios Gardel 2012 - [Winner "Mejór Álbum Música Electrónica" with Eternal Sunday]
- Premios Gardel 2014 - [Nominated "Mejor Álbum Música Electrónica" with Eternal Sunday]
- Hero Remix [Internacional Contest Winner]
- Taranteiro Remix [Internacional Contest Winner]
- Music Is The Power Remix [Internacional Contest Winner]
- Manic Rain Remix [Internacional Contest Winner]
I use more software than hardware stuff. In fact I have a home studio.
Windows 10, Reaper (Ableton some specific cases), some instruments from Native Instruments, Arturia, Korg, Novation, etc; and audio processing from iZotope,Melda Production, Focusrite, etc. When I'm dijing I use Traktor (Native Instruments) but I keep my Virtual DJ (for the good and old times).
PC (Intel i7 - 32GB Ram), nEar 08 (ESI), CME UF 80 Classic, Rode NT 1000, Samson stuffs, Focusrite (Scarlet 2i4) ,DirecSound (headphones). For my dj activity my little analog Phonic mixer and Numark midi controller (just to practice at home) adding an old Pioneer headphone.
Labels [Alphabetical order]
I worked with labels from various countries. I like to meet new colleagues and interact with different artists.
- Audio Killers Records [Argentina]
- Bog Da Nova Muzyka/Tka43byk Records [Ukraine]
- Crossborder Records [England]
- Club G Music [Vietnam]
- Dancefloor Dreams [Argentina]
- Doctors of Chaos Records [Italy]
- Electro Babes
- Eternal Sunday [Argentina]
- Kalabria Records [Italy]
- KP Recordings [Turkey]
- Melody Garden Recordings [Vietnam]
- Paranoja Records [Austria]
- Records54 [Germany]